Cabinet Knobs Cabinet Pulls Cabinet Organizers Cabinet Hinges Appliance Pulls Bathroom Hardware Door Hardware Drawer Slides Free Ground Shipping over $49 Amerock Sale Shop Discount Bulk Packs and Save

Replacement Parts for the Baldwin 4962

There is 0 repair part listed below for:

  • Manufacturer/Brand:
  • Model #:
  • Description:
  • Baldwin
  • Baldwin 4962
  • Estate 3 Inch Center to Center Handle Cabinet Pull

3 Steps to ordering parts

  1. Confirm you have chosen the correct model number.
  2. Browse the available parts below.
  3. Choose quantity, finish if needed and add to cart.
Need Help?

Having trouble locating the part you need?
Call us Toll Free: (800) 470-1505
Email Us


To find the stock and availability on parts, just choose the parts that you need and add them to your cart.

Can't open parts diagram?

Having trouble viewing the parts diagram?
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader

Need to fix your Baldwin 4962? At, all of our replacement parts list below are 100% genuine Baldwin products. Use these parts to repair your cabinet hardware and restore it to its original condition. Use our repair parts diagrams to find the exact part for your 4962. We help make repairing your cabinet hardware easy when you shop with us.

The Baldwin 4962 has 0 repair item that are compatable with the following Baldwin SKUs: 4962151, 4962102, 4962030, 4962260, 4962140, 4962050, 4962264, 4962150, 4962112 .

We're Sorry, There are no parts currently listed for this item. However, that does not mean we can't get them! Just contact us below and we'll be happy to look further for you.

Please Contact Us:

Email Us

Call Us Toll Free (800) 470-1505


DON'T MISS A DEAL! Sign Up For Email SAVINGS Privacy Policy
Live Product Expert