The Blum 70T3550.TL has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Mounting Plate Recommended
- Straight Arm Cover Cap Recommended
- Includes a Single CLIP Top Concealed Euro Hinge
- Constructed from Machined and Nickel-Plated Steel for Superior Durability
- 3-Dimensional Adjustment Allows for Precise Door Alignment
- Compatible with Doors Up to 1 Inch (26 mm)
- Uses #6 Wood Screws (Not Included)
- Full Overlay: A full overlay hinge is needed when the cabinet door you are mounting completely overlays the face frame of the cabinet itself. Full overlay hinges install on the interior edge of the cabinet frame and the interior face of the door, providing full motion with complete concealment of the hardware itself when the cabinet door is closed.
- Material - Steel: Steel is cheap, strong, and durable, making it a favorite for hinges of all types, despite it being slightly more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Screw-On: Screw-on Hinges mount directly to the cabinet face frame and cabinet door via screws. While requiring minimal preparation, the holes they leave behind are permanent. Screw-on hinges are ideal for upgrade where the potential to reuse existing screw holes is present, but also suits new installations equally well.
- Material: Steel
- Overlay: Full
- Opening Angle: 110°
- Height Adjustment: +/- 1/16”
- Side Adjustment: +/- 1/16”
- Depth Adjustment: +/- 1/16”
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1" (26 mm)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Blum 70T3550.TL*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.