Featuring 180-degrees of swivel motion, the ANE-46 is a premium non-electric, built-in ironing center, perfect for locations with a nearby outlet. The spring-activated adjustable swivel pivots the ironing board 90 degrees left or right for a full 180-degree turn, with five locking positions. Choose from one of two adjustment positions to accomodate multiple users. The 46-inch ventilated metal ironing board creates an evenly heated surface, perfect for steaming out those tough wrinkles. Safely set the iron aside while adjusting or reaching for a new garment with the hot iron rest feature. Store the iron hot inside the premium hot iron storage area, designed to fit more modern irons on the market today. Numerous door styles and colors to choose from with a melamine coating, and natural or primed doors to finish yourself. Cabinet interior is finished in a cool gray. Exterior is unfinished to enable you to paint or stain to suit your decor.
- 46" ventilated ironing board with pad and cover
- Adjustable 180 -degrees swivel for ease of use - 90 degrees right or left
- Swivel mechanism is constructed of heavy-duty extruded aluminum, providing rigid support and stability
- Hot iron storage with heat shield to allow the iron to cool in a safe place / even when hot
- Full length piano hinge with all door options
- Left side hinge installation
- Garment bar to keep laundry organized and for finished items
- Fully assembled and ready for installation
- Non-electric ironing center, perfect for locations with a nearby outlet or when accessing electric is troublesome
- WIth 2 Height positions this unit is designed for a multiple users, the height adjustment feature provides two ironing height positions to choose from
- Ironing center can be recessed between studs, protruding just 3 7/8" into the room, or mounted directly on a wall, protruding 7 3/4" into the room. See installation manual for more details
- Cabinet exterior is ready for paint/stain to suit your decor
- Cabinet includes (3) shelves for storage
- Cord wrap included to neatly store unneeded lengths of cord
- Ready for recessed mounting or can be surface mounted
- Built-In Electrical System: Power is shut off when the board is put in the upright position or after the pre-set time has expired. The On/Off light indicates when the power is on.
- Adjustable Swivel: Adjustable swivel ironing boards rotate up to 90-degrees from the original drop-down position for more effective ironing.
- Garment Bar: The attached Garment Bar holds multiple clothes hangers to keep your laundry area neat and organized.
- Hot Iron Storage: The Hot Iron Storage accommodates most steam and dry irons and provides a safe place for irons to cool down out of reach of children and pets.
- Ironing Board Length: 46 Inches
- Electric: No
- Installation Type: Recessed or Surface
- Swivel Board: Yes
- Overall Depth: 7-3/4 Inches
- Overall Height: 60-5/8 Inches
- Overall Width: 15 Inches
- Wall Opening Depth: 3-7/8 Inches
- Wall Opening Height: 59-7/8 Inches
- Wall Opening Width: 14-3/8 Inches
- Handing: Left Hinged
- Recessed Mount Projection: 3-7/8"
- Surface Mount Projection: 7-3/4"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Iron-A-Way ANE46FWU-L
- Iron-A-Way ANE46WDU-L
- Iron-A-Way ANE46RMU-L*
- Iron-A-Way ANE46MDU-L
- Iron-A-Way ANE46ROU-L*
- Iron-A-Way ANE46RPU-L*
- Iron-A-Way ANE46RWU-L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Iron-A-Way Door Options
Check out the different styles and stains available on these built-in ironing centers from Iron-A-Way.