The E-46 electric, built-in ironing center is ideal for those needing a direct electric hook-up and a premium length ironing surface. Electrical features include a 60-minute motor timer, spotlight, an outlet, and safety features that allow the iron to remain plugged at all times. The 46-inch ventilated metal ironing board allows steam to pass through for an evenly heated surface and provides the needed space for longer garments or materials. Double telescoping legs anchored to the cabinet base provide the rigid support required for a sturdy and dependable ironing surface. Safely set the iron aside while adjusting or reaching for a new garment with the hot iron rest feature. When finished ironing, store the iron hot with the premium hot iron storage area, designed to fit most modern irons on the market today. Numerous door styles and colors to choose from with a melamine coating, and natural or primed doors to finish yourself. Cabinet interior is finished in a cool gray. Exterior is unfinished to enable you to paint or stain to suit your decor.
- 46" ventilated ironing board with pad and cover
- Built-in electrical with timer, safety switch, spotlight, and indicator light
- Hot Iron Storage to allow the iron to cool in a safe place
- Full-length piano hinge with all door options
- Garment Bar to keep laundry organized and for finished items
- Fully assembled and ready for installation
- Ready for recessed mounting or can be surface mounted with the additional Trim Kit
- Stationary, fixed position ironing board supported by telescoping leg, anchored to the bottom of the cabinet, providing a stable surface
- Left handed hinge installation
- Cord wrap included to neatly store unneeded lengths of cord
- Cabinet includes (3) shelves for storage
- Ironing center can be recessed between studs, protruding just 3 7/8" into the room, or mounted directly on a wall, protruding 7 3/4" into the room. See installation manual for more details
- UL Listed
- Garment Bar: The attached Garment Bar holds multiple clothes hangers to keep your laundry area neat and organized.
- Hot Iron Storage: The Hot Iron Storage accommodates most steam and dry irons and provides a safe place for irons to cool down out of reach of children and pets. The included heat shield allows you to even put the iron away when still hot
- Ironing Board Length: 46"
- Electric: Yes
- Installation Type: Recessed or Surface (Additional Trim Kit Required)
- Swivel Board: No
- Overall Depth: 7-3/4"
- Overall Height: 60-5/8"
- Overall Width: 15"
- Wall Opening Depth: 3-7/8"
- Wall Opening Height: 59-7/8"
- Wall Opening Width: 14-3/8"
- Built-in Outlet: Yes
- Light Included: Yes
- Handing: Left Hinged
- Recessed Mount Projection: 3-7/8"
- Surface Mount Projection: 7-3/4"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Iron-A-Way Door Options
Check out the different styles and stains available on these built-in ironing centers from Iron-A-Way.