A specialty ironing center with a sleek design, the IAW-42 features a 42-inch fixed position ironing board inside a wood cabinet crafted with unmatched quality. When access inside studs is problematic, this model is intended to be surface mounted directly to a stud in the wall. This unit can also fit between the studs for a custom, recessed mounting providing a flush or nearly flush appearance depending upon installation (Blum Hinges required -- sold separately). The IAW-42 is designed and crafted with the same quality materials as other Iron-A-Way models without hot iron storage and is ideal for installation with a nearby electrical outlet and iron storage. Cabinet interior is finished in cool grey.
- 42" ventilated ironing board with pad and cover
- Full-length piano hinge with all door options
- Left Hinged door
- Garment Bar to keep laundry organized and for finished items
- Full Assembled And Ready for Installation
- Shallow sleek wall profile at only 3-1/2"
- Easily wall mount this ironing center, anchored to a single wall stud (all necessary hardware included)
- Stationary, fixed position ironing board supported by telescoping leg, anchored to the bottom of the cabinet, providing rigid a rigid ironing surface
- This version does not include iron storage
- Garment Bar: The attached Garment Bar holds multiple clothes hangers to keep your laundry area neat and organized.
- Ironing Board Length: 42 Inches
- Electric: No
- Installation Type: Recessed
- Swivel Board: No
- Overall Depth: 3-3/4 Inches
- Overall Height: 51 Inches
- Overall Width: 14-1/2 Inches
- Wall Opening Depth: 3-7/8 Inches
- Wall Opening Height: 51 Inches
- Wall Opening Width: 14-1/2 Inches
- Handing: Left Hinged
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Iron-A-Way Door Options
Check out the different styles and stains available on these built-in ironing centers from Iron-A-Way.