Item # bci2142364
- Includes ten hinges in each order
- All steel construction for increased durability
- Ideal for mounting wood cabinet or vanity doors
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Inset: An inset hinge is needed when the cabinet door sit inside the cabinet frame. Used with eight face-frame or panel cabinets where having a door flush with the frame is ideal.
- Material - Steel: Steel is strong and affordable, making it a favorite for hinges of all types, but is more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Width: 2"
- Length: 2-13/16"
- Hinge Mount: 3/8" Partial Inset
- Material: Zinc
- Installation Type: Screw-In
- Quantity: 10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Liberty Hardware H00930L-SN-U1
Dimensions and Measurements
2.81, 2.83 in.
Max Cabinet Door Thickness mm
Characteristics and Features
Adjustable Side to Side
Face Frame, Panel (Frameless)
Number of Holes
Number of Knuckles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use