The Salice H030C2R7E99 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes a single hinge in each order
- This hinge is intended for use in corner or angled cabinets
- Constructed of die-cast zinc for durability
- Self close function for convenience
- Works with all Series 200 and DOMI mounting plates (sold separately)
- Salice provides a limited lifetime warranty
- Concealed Hinge: Modernize your kitchen cabinets with a concealed hinge to create a seamless design and a new smooth functionality and feel. It's important to know your desired overlay measurements and size compatibility before ordering, but once a successful installation is completed, you'll be amazed at the big difference a small upgrade can make.
- Mounting Type - Press-In: Press-in hinges are equipped with pre-mounted dowels that fit into holes drilled directly into the cabinet door. They do not require any screws, and generally make for quick installation and replacement.
- Hinge Mount - Inset: An inset hinge is needed when the cabinet door sit inside the cabinet frame. Used with eight face-frame or panel cabinets where having a door flush with the frame is ideal.
- Cup Diameter: 35 mm
- Boring Distance: 3 mm - 9 mm
- Cup Depth: 11 mm
- Three Way Adjustable: Yes
- Installation Type: Press-In
- Hinge Mount: Full Inset
- Opening Angle: 94 Degrees
- Front Opening Angle: 30 Degree Positive
- Max Cabinet Door Thickness: 3/4" (18 mm)
- Material: Zinc
- Quantity: 1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Salice H030C2R7E99*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.