The Salice H094CFA5P99 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes a single hinge in each order
- Constructed of die-cast zinc for durability
- Works with all Series 200 and DOMI mounting plates (sold separately)
- Salice provides a limited lifetime warranty
- Concealed Hinge: Modernize your kitchen cabinets with a concealed hinge to create a seamless design and a new smooth functionality and feel. It's important to know your desired overlay measurements and size compatibility before ordering, but once a successful installation is completed, you'll be amazed at the big difference a small upgrade can make.
- Mounting Type - Screw-On: The most common and standard method to secure hinges to your cabinetry. Typically using wood screws to attach the hinges to either your cabinet frame or cabinet door.
- Hinge Mount - Inset: An inset hinge is needed when the cabinet door sit inside the cabinet frame. Used with eight face-frame or panel cabinets where having a door flush with the frame is ideal.
- Cup Diameter: 40 mm
- Boring Distance: 3 mm - 15 mm
- Cup Depth: 12 mm
- Three Way Adjustable: Yes
- Installation Type: Screw
- Hinge Mount: Full Inset
- Opening Angle: 94 Degrees
- Max Cabinet Door Thickness: 7/8" (22 mm)
- Material: Zinc
- Quantity: 1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Salice H094CFA5P99*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.