The Salice H105C1P6DD9 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Includes a single hinge in each order
- Constructed of die-cast zinc for durability
- Soft close design helps prevent cabinet doors from slamming
- Works with all Series 200 and DOMI mounting plates (sold separately)
- Salice provides a limited lifetime warranty
- Concealed Hinge: Modernize your kitchen cabinets with a concealed hinge to create a seamless design and a new smooth functionality and feel. It's important to know your desired overlay measurements and size compatibility before ordering, but once a successful installation is completed, you'll be amazed at the big difference a small upgrade can make.
- Mounting Type - Screw-On: The most common and standard method to secure hinges to your cabinetry. Typically using wood screws to attach the hinges to either your cabinet frame or cabinet door.
- Hinge Mount - Overlay: An overlay hinge is needed when the cabinet door you are mounting overlays the cabinet frame itself. Overlay hinges install on the interior edge of the cabinet frame and the interior face of the door, providing full motion with complete concealment of the hardware itself when the cabinet door is closed.
- Soft Close: Whether large or small, heavy or light, soft closing action keeps cabinet doors from slamming closed. It adapts to various closing speeds and features overload safety which protects the system from damage through use.
- Cup Diameter: 35 mm
- Boring Distance: 3 mm - 6 mm
- Cup Depth: 12 mm
- Three Way Adjustable: Yes
- Installation Type: Screw
- Hinge Mount: Partial Overlay
- Opening Angle: 105 Degrees
- Max Cabinet Door Thickness: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Material: Zinc
- Quantity: 1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Salice H105C1P6DD9*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.