The Schaub and Company 616-IM/PN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Schaub and Company's new Symphony line of cabinet hardware combines premium solid brass construction with beautiful South Pacific organic materials. From the lustrous whites of Mother-Of-Pearl, to the creamy marbling of Tiger Pensell, these stunning pieces will be a perfect accent to your cabinetry.
- Premium solid brass construction adds lifetime durability and a beautiful luster
- Expertly applied, high quality finish will not wear out with use
- Organic South Pacific inlays give an breathtaking and dazzling look and makes every piece a unique piece of art
- Matches perfectly with the Crescendo Collection
- All mounting hardware is included
- Schaub and Company offers a Limited Warranty - call us for help for the original owner
- The Mother of Pearl finish (MOP) gets its lustrous sheen from the smooth lining of the pearl oyster. The silky elegant appearance has been coveted by cultures around the world and is now available in the Symphony series.
- The Tiger Penshell (PEN) finish is similar to its cousin the oyster. The beautiful interior of large clams creates this one of a kind finish found only in the shallow waters surrounding the Philippines. No one piece is ever alike, making each and every choice unique for your home.
- The Imperial Shell finish is also known as Paua shell. This elegant substance radiates all of the colors of the rainbow. Imperial shell's iridescent sparkle will have you dreaming of the warmth of the South Pacific.
- The base brass material of these pieces is created with a lost wax method - also known as Investment Casing / a method used by the world's finest jewelers for centuries to create some of their most elaborate pieces of jewelry.
- Investment Casting: Investment casing is a method that the world's finest jewelers have been using for centuries to create some of the most elaborately detailed pieces of jewelry. Molten metal is poured into individual molds fashioned from wax coated in ceramic and then hand finished by skilled artisans.
- Base Length: 3/4"
- Base Width: 3/4"
- Center to Center: 5-5/8"
- Length: 6"
- Material: Solid Brass
- Projection: 1"
- Includes: One (1) Pull and One (1) 8-32 x 1 Screw Pack
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Schaub and Company 616-IM/PN*
Polished Nickel / Imperial Shell
- Schaub and Company 616-MOP/PN*
Polished Nickel / Mother of Pearl
- Schaub and Company 616-PEN/ED*
Tiger Penshell / Estate Dover
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.