Item # bci3045758
- Includes a single hinge in each order
- Solid brass construction for lasting durability
- Decorative finial and beautiful finish are designed to complement a variety of cabinet styles
- Mounting hardware is not included
- Material - Solid Brass: Solid brass is made from copper and zinc and is prized for its resilience, durability, and beauty. Solid brass can always be polished back to its original sheen and is highly resistant to rusting. Solid brass is often available in finishes that other hinge materials are not.
- Mounting Type - Screw-In: The most common and standard method to secure hinges to your cabinetry. Typically using wood screws to attach the hinges to either your cabinet frame or cabinet door.
- Inset: An inset hinge is needed when the cabinet door sit inside the cabinet frame. Used with eight face-frame or panel cabinets where having a door flush with the frame is ideal.
- Width: 1-5/8"
- Length: 2-7/16"
- Hinge Mount: Full Inset
- Height Adjustment: +/- 1/16"
- Depth Adjustment: +/- 1/16"
- Material: Brass
- Mount Type: Screw-In
Dimensions and Measurements
Installation Hardware Included
Characteristics and Features
Adjustable Side to Side
Face Frame, Panel (Frameless)
Number of Holes
Number of Knuckles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use