This lock-joint plate will convert a bracket to a lock-joint bracket, which can then be used at a joint in the tracks. If extreme rigidity is required, all brackets may be converted to lock-joint types with these plates.
The Straightaway Series is a bottom running system for interior or exterior sliding doors, and features simple installation and aluminum, brass and steel construction. It is suitable for doors up to 880 lbs.
- 3.75" Length x 0.875" Width
- Made of pressed, galvanized steel
- Convert 942.52.080 to lock-joint bracket
- Must be used on all track joints
- May be used on all brackets for extreme rigidity
- Maximum door weight 880 lbs. (400 kg)
- For door thickness 1.5" to 2.5" (44 - 57 mm)
- Maximum door height: 16' (5 m)
Hafele is committed to finding better ways and it shows in their innovative and beautiful line of door hardware products. These products will lead to better organization and the peace of mind that comes with Hafele brand products. In addition to quality and beauty, Hafele is committed to reducing their environmental impact, so you can buy these products with confidence in every aspect.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hafele 942.52.082