The E-42 is the model of choice when searching for a basic, electric, built-in ironing center. This UL listed ironing center features a 60-minute motor timer that powers the outlet and spotlight, a pilot light, and a safety disconnect switch which allows the iron to stay safely plugged in at all times and ready for use. The 42-inch ventilated metal fold down ironing board creates an evenly heated surface, perfect for steaming out those tough wrinkles. The ironing board is supported by a single, telescoping leg anchored at the perfect angle to the base of the cabinet, providing a rigid support and stability. Safely set the iron aside while adjusting or reaching for a new garment with the hot iron rest feature. When finished ironing, store your iron hot inside the premium hot iron storage area, designed to fit most modern irons on the market today. Numerous door styles and colors to choose from with a melamine coating, and natural or primed doors to finish yourself. Cabinet interior is finished in a cool gray. Exterior is unfinished to enable you to paint or stain to suit your decor.
- 42" ventilated ironing board with pad and cover
- Built-In Electrical with timer, safety switch, spotlight and indicator light
- Hot iron storage with heat shield to store away iron and allow to cool / even when hot
- Full length piano hinge with all door options
- Stationary, fixed position ironing board supported by telescoping leg, anchored to the bottom of the cabinet, providing a stable surface
- Left handed hinge installation
- Garment bar to keep laundry organized and for finished items
- Fully assembled and ready for installation
- Cord wrap included to neatly store unneeded lengths of cord
- Cabinet includes (2) shelves for storage
- Ready For Recessed Mounting Or Can Be Surface Mounted With The Additional Trim Kit
- Ironing center can be recessed between studs, protruding just 3 7/8" into the room, or mounted directly on a wall, protruding 7 3/4" into the room. See installation manual for more details
- UL Listed
- Garment Bar: The attached Garment Bar holds multiple clothes hangers to keep your laundry area neat and organized.
- Hot Iron Storage: The Hot Iron Storage accommodates most steam and dry irons and provides a safe place for irons to cool down out of reach of children and pets. The included heat shield allows you to even put the iron away when still hot
- Ironing Board Length: 42 Inches
- Electric: Yes
- Installation Type: Recessed or Surface (Additional Trim Kit Required)
- Swivel Board: No
- Overall Depth: 7-3/4 Inches
- Overall Height: 52 Inches
- Overall Width: 15 Inches
- Wall Opening Depth: 3-7/8 Inches
- Wall Opening Height: 51 Inches-1/4 Inches
- Wall Opening Width: 14-3/8 Inches
- Built-in Outlet: Yes
- Light Included: Yes
- Handing: Left Hinged
- Recessed Mount Projection: 3-7/8"
- Surface Mount Projection: 7-3/4"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Iron-A-Way Door Options
Check out the different styles and stains available on these built-in ironing centers from Iron-A-Way.