Item # bci3412433
- Includes one (1) pair of tip out tray hinges
- Purchase tip out tray separately
- Designed for 40 degree opening angle applications
- Constructed of steel for long lasting durability
- Includes a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Overlay: An overlay hinge is needed when the cabinet door you are mounting overlays the cabinet frame itself. Overlay hinges install on the interior edge of the cabinet frame and the interior face of the door, providing full motion with complete concealment of the hardware itself when the cabinet door is closed.
- Self Closing: Gently push on the door front to engage the integrated spring mechanism. Once activated, these slides will close the drawer for you in one smooth movement.
- Material - Steel: Steel is cheap, strong, and durable, making it a favorite for hinges of all types, despite it being slightly more prone to rusting than solid brass or stainless steel.
- Height: 3-13/16"
- Depth: 1-7/8"
- Width: 2-7/8"
- Opening Angle: 40°
- Mount Type: Screw
- Material: Steel
- Quantity: 2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Knape and Vogt KVSH
Dimensions and Measurements
Installation Hardware Included
Characteristics and Features
Adjustable Side to Side
Face Frame, Panel (Frameless)
Push to Open
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use