The back of a tall wall corner cabinet is traditionally one of the most difficult to access storage spaces in the kitchen. There is no need to drag a step ladder out and empty the cabinet's contents to reach what you need in the back when you have a value line full circle lazy susan from Rev-A-Shelf installed in your corner wall cabinet. Single, double, and triple shelf options independently rotate, making seeing and getting to your items a breeze. Available in 18" and 24" diameters, they come with bottom mount or twist-n-lock telescoping hardware options with adjustable molded hubs that make moving the polystyrene shelves effortless.
- Independently rotating molded polymer hardware
- Injection molded plastic supports
- Longer shaft for tall cabinets that adjust from 38" to 46"
- Shelves are adjustable once installed
- Designed for a 39" to 42" tall corner wall cabinet
- Constructed from injection molded polymer plastic designed for durability
- Covered by Rev-A-Shelf's limited lifetime warranty
- Height: 38"
- Diameter: 18"
- Weight Capacity: 30 lb
- Minimum Opening Width: 18"
- Minimum Opening Height: 38"
- Three (3) polymer shelves
- One (1) telescoping shaft
- Screw pack